Dec 22, 2010

Stick a fork in me...

I have a clear memory when I was a child and we was off to dinner somewhere, and my mother would be, at the last moment, putting the finishing touches on the dress she would wear. Tomorrow my sister is coming, and at 10 p.m I put in the last screw in the last piece of Ikea furniture, wiped the tear of sweat slowly dripping down my four-head and slowly stood up to not brake my back in two. What I saw was an apartment not filled with boxes, but our house!!!

The living room

We are extremely happy with the decoration, the furniture we have chosen and the air of Beritism that runs to each and every room. Please come in, take a look around. First, let's take a look at the living room area!

My precious... it's mine... my precious!!

The reading corner

The travel-suitcase-with-legs-extravaganza

No comments:

Post a Comment