Dec 23, 2010

Frida is here!

The world is big, enormous, humongous and so, so small. This morning I woke up as always, gave Leah her breakfast and started to work, with the only difference from a normal Wednesday that I was working from home. At eleven I picked up the rental car and was off to the airport to pick up my sister, and all of a sudden we are all sitting in the living room like it is the most natural thing in the world for us to meet in San Francisco, her coming over from Boston, to celebrate Christmas.

All of a sudden tons of attention!

Now, for all of you that say that Leah looks just like her dad, which I am not going to argue, you can however see why I tend to say that she looks a lot like her aunt "tita Frida".

Version small with version big

No comments:

Post a Comment