Aug 18, 2013

Flipping It



I have always had a bad back now that I sit and stare into a computer monitor all day long. However with two children, my back now look back at this with a fond memory of what can only be considered a slight discomfort compared to what it has to endure now.

And it is obviously all my fault. It is not like Miss Cupcake came up with the idea of standing on my shoulders by herself, to later scream 'flip it', which is the queue for me to do exactly that - flip her. Seemed like a good idea at the time, but after a couple of times, the back is begging for mercy. So it is nice to had Mr Bear around, that takes 'flipping it' to a whole new, more mellow level.

Because he does 'flip it', after a try or two, and always to the left, and simply look at you afterwards with a look of 'what'? 'Nothing special about that'.

Well, as a parent, it is a huge deal! 

No comments:

Post a Comment