Jul 8, 2013

DJ Bear

To be honest, my one goal with my kids is for them to be good people. Honest, kind, compassionate and loving people that take decisions based on what they believe in, and not what their surrounding pressures them into. I don't really care about what path they choose professionally, what soccer team they decide to support or where they decide to live. I just want them to be good people. 



They can have the hobbies they want; I will not intervene but try to be supportive. Except to brainwash them to be music lovers of course. Maybe it is as simple as life has a lot of ups and downs, and you need a good soundtrack to go with it. When Miss Cupcake was around two she let me know that the Beatles was on the radio - very proud dad. And Mr Bear is not far behind... 

There are some similarities in technique with Miss Cupcake...

No comments:

Post a Comment