Oct 30, 2012

What is the Weather Like?

There is nothing that says 'you're getting older' than constantly speaking about the weather. And lord knows I do it all the time here on the blog. For example, any conversation with my dad will now start with both of us asking about the weather. And we are seriously curious about the state of the weather in two places where it is always 'rainy-snowy-foggy'+cold. Next step will be going to construction sites and just look at it. 


Anyways, I have the need to comment on the weather... yet again. Yes, I have no problem in admitting that the fact that these following two photos below are taken in the same week fascinates me to the point where I have to share it with my fellow humans. 


Or maybe I just want you all to see how fabulous my girls are. Because they are. 

No comments:

Post a Comment