Jul 21, 2012

When I Grow Up...

'What are you going to do when you grow up' feels as a relevant question now as when I was five years old. The only thing that changed is the level of sexiness of the answer. Unfortunately, now titles such as professional ice hockey player has been changed to incredibly exciting stuff like 'product manager'. 

[sigh]



The two professional careers that stands out when I think back on when I was younger was that I wanted to work at Nasa. But not as an astronaut. I was just fascinated by the planets, so working at Nasa seemed like the logical place. I also wanted to work as a music editor on the radio. For your work to be finding new music, and choosing music for radio shows, just have to be a cool job. And I still think so. 


I am not sure what Miss Cupcake will end up working with. For now, considering her abilities, successful careers would include 'monkey', 'chocolate taster' and 'tickle receiver'. And then there is 'doctor'. Ever since she was ill a couple of weeks ago, and we went to the doctor's office, she has got into the field of 'removing the ouchi'. She got a doctor's kit from her grand parents, and she is a natural. 


She will even make sure that you first cry like a baby, to then tell you to stop crying.  

No comments:

Post a Comment