Jul 11, 2012

CTRL + ALT+ DEL


The other day at work I had to install a 'simple application' to be able to do something even more trivial. To perform this task, I was assured that it was a matter of doing A, then swift on to B to later slam dunk the C while sipping a margarita on the beach.

One hour later, having called the IT team twice, having considered a lawsuit against whatever evil person who made the instructions for an obvious case of 'false marketing' and having noted a considerable amount of hair loss due to the stress, I realized the application was already on my computer.


Those are moments when I watch a video of Miss Cupcake blowing bubbles. No need to complicate everything. Just sit down and blow bubbles and laugh.

Maybe I should not add that she, two seconds after the video stops, accidently drops the soap...

No comments:

Post a Comment