Jul 8, 2012

The First Love

Back a couple of years ago (where 'a couple' already sum up to ten and I feel older each day) I went to see my cousin that was in town with her then 2 year old-ish daughter Elin. I ring the door bell, open the door and Elin spots me instantly; she reaches out her arms insisting that she must be taken to the man that just walked into the door. 


Just too much of a hunk!

I clumsily take her, somehow managing not to drop her, and she made herself comfortable. I am not going to say that I am completely hopeless when it comes to attracting the attention of a lady, but it was definitely the first time a girl cried when I went to the bathroom. I must ask my wife why she never does that...


Miss Cupcake is having a moment of love at first sight with our friend Pablo that is visiting from Spain. She says his name the same way as a fourteen year old with Bieber fever, laughs at all of his jokes and plays hard to catch... when playing catch. 

He is, and will always be for her, 'my Pablo'.

No comments:

Post a Comment