Feb 4, 2011

I don't like airports

Airports are not fun. Never really. If you are going somewhere they are in the way and take up way too much time to get where you want to go. If you are arriving it is the place that takes ages to get out of, and looses your luggage while at it. If you are waiting for a loved one, it is the place that is delayed, always.

So no, I don't like airports. And days like these I hate them, because it is the place where I have to leave my girls while they are off to Europe for two weeks while I stay here in San Francisco. It is great they can go, be with the grandparents for a couple of days, but I am grumpy. I want my girls. For myself. Forever. I don't like airports.

At San Francisco Airport

Leah loves airports. So many things to touch and a lot of open space to run around. Heck, the girl already has her own frequent flyer card! I hope she enjoys flying alone with mom as much as she likes airports. At least she will have her own bassinet (don't know how or where) and there are people at Heathrow Airport that will assist them to change plane. That sounds good to Mr Daddy. I will only like airports on the 20th, that is when I pick my girls up!

No comments:

Post a Comment