Dec 18, 2010

Miss Gingerbread cookie 2010

It seems to be something within the family, in the end we will stop to celebrate the big holidays. The 24th of December has of course stopped to be Christmas and from now on be the birthday of Leah. The 13th of December it is tradition to celebrate Lucia in Sweden, which apparently is called Saint Lucy's Day in English, however in my house we celebrate my sister's birthday. So I assume that our next child is going to be born on the 4th of July, 31st of December, Easter...


Anyways, when I came back from work the other day a gingerbread cookie came to great me in the hallway. She amazingly seemed to be fine with having the little scarf around her head, which she normally hates, and she looks just so adorable and beams Christmas spirit. I hope that she is aware that her dad loves gingerbread cookies...

No comments:

Post a Comment