May 31, 2013

Planning Not to Plan

The best advice around planning is to not do any of it. Planning is giving life a reason to disagree. I have always motivated my wife with the great plans for when we go back to 'Oh Me You; including bike rides along the river, picnics with stunning views of the Gulf of Bothnia and bumping into Dennis Lyxen so my wife can give him a hug, or two. Of these, we tend to have to settle for rain.

 

So the biggest problem when coming back and the north of Sweden decides to be on its best behavior, showering us with sun, the closest thing it can get to warm weather and more sun, is not the lack of plans, but the feeling of 'I should move back' because it is simply wonderful.

Note that I said 'should', not 'will'. Remember? No planning.





No comments:

Post a Comment