Nov 25, 2011

Happy Turkey Day!

My first ever post of this blog came on an early morning when jetlag kicked me out of bed and I needed something to do. Today, I am writing in the blog for the same reason. It is five thirty and I am up. This time it was not jetlag that forced me out of bed, but little sweet Miss Cupcake.






She came crying to the bed, got comfortable, realized daddy took up too much space, and gently, using fists and some kung-fu kicking, removed the disturbing factor from the equation. And then she slept. Snoring. I realize when I have been defeated. Good morning world. 




Yesterday was Thanksgiving, and Sexy Mom proved that she now can compete with any other American mother when it comes to preparing a thanksgiving dinner. It was all there; turkey, mashed potatoes, gravy, homemade cranberry sauce and without a doubt the best pecan pie I have every tried. 

And now comes the best part; making a breakfast sandwich with the leftovers. I just need to wait a bit. 

Still too early.  

No comments:

Post a Comment