Jul 4, 2011

Bye Bye Brits!

Any party that celebrates kicking out the Brits is a party worth supporting in my book. Alongside Halloween, this was the date with a yellow star along it. I wanted to experience the pure America, and it does not get any more American than the 4th of July.

I have to admit I was a bit nervous, felt a bit like the day before Christmas yesterday. What to wear?!? Miss Cupcake probably felt the same as she woke up at 4 am, although it is more likely due to the fact that she is teething again.

In the end, after the celebration, although it included all the factors such as BBQ ribs, American flags and coleslaw, I most of all felt very lucky to have ended up living where we live. People have really tried to make sure we are doing well, and taken us into the community. It is great to feel at home so far away.

Day dressed in blue/white/red


Miss USA

Backyard lunch

Most American dessert ever!

No comments:

Post a Comment