Dec 15, 2010

Jack in the box

I guess you’ve all had the thought, “if there was a fire what thing would you grab when running out?” The family photos, the jewelry, the playboy collection? Luckily we have not had a fire so I don't know the answer, but we have lived now almost two months without all of our stuff. The strange thing is that I don’t miss a single thing really, and it is a nice feeling.

When going on the bus this morning I say a homeless guy stand in the rain with a confused expression on his face beside a shopping cart overloaded with stuff. It seemed he did not know what to do, where to go. It was weird to see someone who has nothing with difficulty to move, facing the hilltops of San Francisco.

We were out of gift wrapping paper...

I am not going to lie, I miss my records, but at the same time you can listen to everything on the Internet. I am happy here with my girls. I can almost not remember what things that are coming tomorrow. Because tomorrow, at last, all of our 69 boxes are coming home! It is going to be like Christmas, let’s see what Santa is bringing. Have we been naught or nice?

No comments:

Post a Comment