Jan 12, 2011

Growing up (but not old)

My god old friend Javier always talked about it, and even tried, not sure if he succeeded at it or not but the intent is the important thing they say; to mature. I have always wanted to become a gentlemen, and I am not talking about manners, I am talking about wearing the suits, tilting your hat and say "howdy mam" when a woman passes you, using a walking cane, smoke cigars and not to forget, drink whiskey.

I still have a long way to go, I don't like whiskey at all, I don't own a suits and the thought of wearing one gives the feeling of a) someone is getting married or b) it is Halloween. Frankly I don't want to start to smoke, especially cigars as they stink. But Rome was not built in a day, so I start slowly, with subscribing to The Economist. Funny that the first issue was about growing old...

No comments:

Post a Comment